Sunday, June 3, 2012

Please Wait - We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

I wanted to give a quick update, I may not post for a while as my main computer has just had it's processor chip die. It's going to have to be shipped of to some customer service place and let just hope they take care of it under the warranty. Until then, I'm not going to be able to share any of the goodness I've been working on lately (I've sewing up a TON this month). I'm writing this on an ANCIENT, FOSSIL of a computer that is not fit for much else than internet browsing, and that is even sometimes painful.

When my regular computer is fixed, you'll look forward to not one, but two new kids patterns, plus some highlights of three new dresses I made for myself (imagine that!)

Take care - I'll be back when my computer is fixed!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! Good luck with the computer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your blog and Thanks for sharing it!!
    Great work and Keep posting article like this.!!!
    Bulk gmail accounts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...